Bo Wen's research is in the area of model-based analysis and design of power electronics systems:
- Stability analysis of distributed power systems
- Modeling and control of three-phase power converters
- Multi-objective optimization of power electronics systems
- Power quality improvements using power converters
- High-efficiency high-power-density power converters
Bo Wen's research activities resulted in 29 publications presented at international conferences (mainly IEEE Conferences), 14 journal papers (mainly IEEE Transactions), and 3 patents.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=cZKe8UMAAAAJ&hl=en