SEARCH PUBLICATION DATABASEPapers, theses, dissertations
Note: For publications prior to 1998, please browse Research Volumes
CPES Publications Library
Our library includes the Center's technical papers published in conference and journal papers, thesis and dissertations produced by graduates, and a research volume series compiled by CPES faculty.
WHO HAS ACCESS?
Online access to CPES publications is reserved for CPES industry partners only. Principal Plus, Principal, and Associate Members have access to all publications and presentations, and Affliciate Members have access to the CPES Conference Proceedings. Users from member firms may set up individual user accounts based on company email address.
Ready to become an industry member?
- 10 kW High Efficiency Compact GaN-Based DC/DC Converter Design
- Assessment of Switching Frequency Effect on a Compact Three-Phase GaN-Based Inverter Design
- Reliability Assessment of 3D-printed Pot-core Constant-flux Inductors
- Current-transformer Based Gate-Drive Power Supply with Reinforced Isolation
- Coil and Circuit Design of Omnidirectional Wireless Power Transfer System for Portable Device Application
- Design and Control of Tunable Piezoelectric Transformer Based DC/DC Converter
BROWSE BY TYPES OF PUBLICATIONS
Each year, CPES research outcomes are presented at the CPES Annual Conference and published in the Conference Proceedings. Since 2000, the CPES Annual Conference materials also include presentations and posters highlighting and summarizing the research conducted over the prior year.
CPES technical papers published over the years cover a broad spectrum of research topics. To provide an easy reference source for industry partners, CPES has compiled these publications into a book series with 16 research volumes.
CPES graduates have produced a rich resource of thesis and dissertations.
Presentation slides of CPES faculty and students from numerous internal and external speeches, presentations and events.
Lecture notes by CPES faculty are available to CPES industry members for internal use only. Notes relate to graduate and advanced undergraduate courses in the Virginia Tech Power Electronics curriculum.
CPES research projects since 1977