CPES Research Volumes
Each volume below is a collection of papers generated by CPES researchers through a number of years, organized by technology topic.
- Volume I: High-Frequency Resonant, Quasi-Resonant, and Multi-Resonant Converters (1989)
- Volume II: Modeling, Analysis, and Design of PWM Converters (1990)
- Volume III: Power Devices and their Applications (1991)
- Volume IV: High-Frequency Resonant and Soft-Switching PWM Converters (1992)
- Volume V: Switching Rectifiers for Power Factor Correction (1994)
- Volume VI: Power Electronics Components and Circuit Modeling and Analysis (1995)
- Volume VII: Advanced Power Conversion Techniques (1995)
- Volume VIII: Converters and Distributed Power Systems (1995)
- Volume IX: Low Voltage Power Conversion and Distributed Power Systems(2000)
- Volume X: Integrated Power Electronics Module -- a Building Block Concept for System Integration (2000)
- Volume XI: Advanced Soft-Switching Techniques, Device and Circuit Applications (2000)
- Volume XII: Conducted EMI and Power Electronics: Characterization and Mitigation (2008)
- Volume XIII-Book 1: Systems-Based Power Electronics Integration Technology (2008)
- Volume XIII-Book 2: Systems-Based Power Electronics Integration Technology (2008)
- Volume XIV: Distributed Power Systems Front-End Converters: Power Factor Correction and Isolated Converters (2008)
- Volume XV: Distributed Power Systems: Point-of-Load Converters (2008)
- Volume XVI: Distributed Power Systems: Front-End Converters (Part II) (2016)
- Volume XVII: Distributed Power Systems: Point-of-Load Converters (Part II) (2016)
- Volume XVIII: Wide-Bandgap Power Devices and Applications (2016)
Research Volumes I-XI represent research results generated by the faculty and graduate students at Virginia Tech. In addition, a CD volume entitled "PEBB Research at CPES," provides a comprehensive and historical overview of the PEBB research at CPES from 1995 to 2000.
Research Volumes XII-XV, new books added in 2008, and Volumes XVI-XVIII, new books added in 2016, represent collaborative efforts among the five CPES universities. In addition, the Center's research outcomes are documented in the CPES Conference Proceedings.
The publications series is available to CPES Partnership Members. Table of Contents are available to view for both CPES Partnership Members and non-members.