CPES Research Volumes
Each volume below is a collection of papers generated by CPES researchers through a number of years, organized by technology topic.
- Volume I: High-Frequency Resonant, Quasi-Resonant, and Multi-Resonant Converters (1989)
- Volume II: Modeling, Analysis, and Design of PWM Converters (1990)
- Volume III: Power Devices and their Applications (1991)
- Volume IV: High-Frequency Resonant and Soft-Switching PWM Converters (1992)
- Volume V: Switching Rectifiers for Power Factor Correction (1994)
- Volume VI: Power Electronics Components and Circuit Modeling and Analysis (1995)
- Volume VII: Advanced Power Conversion Techniques (1995)
- Volume VIII: Converters and Distributed Power Systems (1995)
- Volume IX: Low Voltage Power Conversion and Distributed Power Systems(2000)
- Volume X: Integrated Power Electronics Module -- a Building Block Concept for System Integration (2000)
- Volume XI: Advanced Soft-Switching Techniques, Device and Circuit Applications (2000)
- Volume XII: Conducted EMI and Power Electronics: Characterization and Mitigation (2008)
- Volume XIII-Book 1: Systems-Based Power Electronics Integration Technology (2008)
- Volume XIII-Book 2: Systems-Based Power Electronics Integration Technology (2008)
- Volume XIV: Distributed Power Systems Front-End Converters: Power Factor Correction and Isolated Converters (2008)
- Volume XV: Distributed Power Systems: Point-of-Load Converters (2008)
- Volume XVI: Distributed Power Systems: Front-End Converters (Part II) (2016)
- Volume XVII: Distributed Power Systems: Point-of-Load Converters (Part II) (2016)
- Volume XVIII: Wide-Bandgap Power Devices and Applications (2016)
Research Volumes I-XI represent research results generated by the faculty and graduate students at Virginia Tech. In addition, a CD volume entitled "PEBB Research at CPES," provides a comprehensive and historical overview of the PEBB research at CPES from 1995 to 2000.
Research Volumes XII-XV, new books added in 2008, and Volumes XVI-XVIII, new books added in 2016, represent collaborative efforts among the five CPES universities. In addition, the Center's research outcomes are documented in the CPES Conference Proceedings.